This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Newest info on Hello Thursday

Exclusive to: Creative Memories
Tis the Season
I will order it for anyone who wants/needs me to.
Exclusive to: Michaels
Go Canada
Noah's ABC
I will go to Michaels and purchase these for anyone
who needs/wants me to for whatever reason.
Exclusive to: cricut.com
Sweater Weather
Christmas Wishes
Floral Emporium
Exclusive to Walmart & cricut.com
All Lite cartridges
Again, if anyone needs or wants me to order lites or
cricut.com exclusives I am more then willing to help.
So...what does that leave me to order??
New Testiment $38.95
available early November
Ribbons and Rosettes $38.95
available early November
Santa Village
$32.95
available in December
Stencil Projects $20.95
available early November
All pictures are 2 posts below this
AND
There are more Seasonal Mini's to come!
That's all I know.
*********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment