This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have been up to my eyeballs in Spellbinders!
It really has been a slow process...
There are 4 items that have not arrived
Foliage
Rose Creations
Carnation Creations
Ribbon Banners
I may have those 4 late next week
********************
I finally Felt Better on Friday!
Which was good because I got a lot of work done
Saturday I woke up with a headache, blasted wind!
Still managed to get quite a bit of work done.
********************
In between packages and emails
I will start to send out paypal requests
for the new cartridge orders.
I expect them to arrive this next week!
********************
Wednesday is Emily's 18th Birthday!
Wow! where did all those years go?
*******************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just received my package today!!! THANK YOU!!! That was lightning fast. And the new Spellbinders are GOOOORgeous!
    Thank you for being absolutely fabulous! I hope you're feeling better.
    Mwuah.
    Hugs,
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete