This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Assorted News.....

Hello Thursday!
I know lots of you have seen the new carts.....
I am taking orders now
Full Size carts are $45.99
Mini's are $18.99 each or $53.00 for all 3
I will post pictures as soon as I can
Tomorrow!
********************************
New Spellbinders are arriving very Soon!
I will be emailing and mailing
Like a mad women!!
*******************************
The first phase of
The New Cuttlebug
All in One system
Came in and Sold out!
Same Day! WOW!!!
More are on the way
2nd phase- late April
3rd phase- late May
*******************************
Cricut Black Storage binder
has been in stock 3 times and
Sold out right away!
More are on the way!
They should be here next week
*********************************
My Pink Stamper
New Stamps are back in Stock!!
**********************************
Something tells me next week
is going to be a Wild Ride!
********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment