This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Pre-Order Now! Cuttlebug Companion Folders!

Just got the Ok to take orders!
See this post for pictures:
Pre-Order Now! $15.95 Each Set Plus shipping Coming in July! Pictures have been posted Here is a link to see the sets: http://www.cricut.com/shop/#1/72/0/2/Cuttlebug/
Email me at stampsalive@cox.net to order
No money collected until they are ready to ship!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about these folders and can hardly wait for them to get here. I sent you an e-mail with my request. I am loving ALL of the mini cartridges I have ordered from you and as always it is a pleasure to order from you. Keep up the GREAT job Teri and thanks for all you do!

    Laney

    ReplyDelete