This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Cuttlebug.........

What didn't arrive today will be here on Friday and then I can
REALLY start putting orders together!
Embossing plus should be here near the
end of the first week in June.
Scor-buddys around the same time.
Cuttlebug Companions, some time in July.
I have been super busy and feel like I am just playing catch up
and it just doesn't happen.
I have extras of everything, I can't seem to
help ordering some.....just in case!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy. Am waiting patiently (ok maybe not so patiently but waiting none the less) for the Companions to be shipped. I am so excited to have them. Enjoy FL. I lived in Ft. Myers for many years but am now back in AZ. If you ever get this way let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wait patiently!
    I do get down around the Queen's Creek area once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete