This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Special Sale!

Now On Sale!
Batman,
Superman
and
Elmo's Party.
Each Cartridge is now $32.00 plus shipping
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net to order
2 cartridges ship for $4.90
Just an FYI
I have the New Teresa Collins kits in stock
Chic Bebe Boy
Chic Bebe Girl
Mr & Mrs
Each Kit is $15.95 Plus shipping
Tim Holtz Sizzix dies will start arriving this week
TH folders should be here by the end of the month
No News on dates for the Cuttlebug line

No comments:

Post a Comment