This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Question / Poll

I have an ongoing battle with PC over the price of the full size cartridges. They want me to pay $45.00 wholesale for one cartridge. This has always been their wholesale price, I have NO idea how some company's can sell them for less then that. Even when PC has a "promotion" it's usually $5.00 off that price. So My Question / Poll is: If I sold the New Cartridges for $45.00 plus Exact shipping to you......Would you be interested? That is the only way I would sell them (or order them from PC). I would not make 1 penny and that's ok with me if my customers want them. Please email me at stampsalive@cox.net and put Question / Poll in the subject line. If you would like me to order any cartridges for you at this price, go ahead and let me know. I'll get them ordered. I wish I could sell them for less......Ugh! Thanks, Summer mini information below this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment