This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wizard Die cut and Embossing Machine

Sold$75.00 Plus shipping if needed.
The Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting System is a versatile, user-friendly crafting tool. It is designed to cut and emboss with Spellbinders Die Templates, but it can also cut with other consumer dies, emboss with brass stencils, replicate charms, perform image transfers, set eyelets, smash bottlecaps and so much more!The Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting System includes two White Master Mats, a magnetic spacer mat, a Tan Emboss Pad, and a Universal Cut Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment