This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out of Town!

I will be out of town from April 4th - April 11th. I will be unable to answer emails or fill orders until I return. This is Spring Break for us and my Daughter is dancing (performing) on a cruise ship. So...we are taking a little cruise! We're excited because it's a first for us. I will get back to everyone as soon as I return. I will be shipping orders until saturday afternoon. Just an FYI in case you can't get a hold of me! This is why! Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment