This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nestabilities!!

Yay! I will be shipping Nestabilites out starting Wednesday the 1st of April! That is NOT an April Fools Joke!! These are the Nestabilites Just Released from Spellbinders! If you go to my March 1st post you can click on the picture and make it bigger!

If you've already ordered, your order will be shipped

Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.

These are going fast!!! Get yours now! Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net to order yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment