This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hero Arts Stamps SENT IN !

THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT IN. IF YOU ORDERED I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS THIS HAS SHIPPED TO ME. I am sending in a Hero Arts Stamp order this Friday the 13th of March, If you would like to place an order please email me at stampsalive@cox.net to let me know or if you have any questions. Here is a link to the site to look at products and Ideas. http://heroarts.com/ You can purchase your own 2009 catalog for $7.95 and have pictures of all the 2009 products at your fingertips. Email me for prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment