This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Copic Class With Suzanne J Dean

Want to get in on the Copic Marker Craze!
Want to learn how to master,
use & love these markers?
**Take a Class from Instructor Suzanne J Dean**
THE BEST INVESTMENT
after Getting you first copic!

More info on Classes

October 22nd & 23rd
San Jose, CA
Scrap Grlz Store
1550 Dell Ave, Suite L
Campbell, CA 95008
(about 6 miles outside of San Jose)
There are very few spots left here!
Check out Suzanne' traveling schedule
She may be headed to your area!
She also has a Great Resource page!
Check out the whole page there is tons of info!

1 comment: