This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FALL MINI'S ARRIVING NEXT WEEK!

I have just been informed that the fall mini's are in the warehouse! That means I will be shipping mini's one day next week!!! I will post as soon as I know what day I will be shipping. It also means......get your payments in! I am still out of town I will be going through my emails as fast as I can when I get home and sending invoices, but if you could send payment on your own that would speed up the process for everyone! Please email me if you have any questions. stampsalive@cox.net that email is for paypal also.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee - I just sent my $ through paypal...I can hardly wait to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete