This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New items arriving all the time!

I am so busy it is CRAZY! or I am CRAZY!!
Lots of New Items arriving and arriving soon!
This week and Next week!
The Summer Mini's have come and gone
I still have a few left
Cricut cake came and went.....
The Cuttlebug folders, borders and Quilling
announced at CHA are arriving SOON!!
The Embossing Folders Plus announced at
CHA are arriving in June.
The Scor-buddy will be arriving Soon!
The New JustRite Stamps
announced in April are in stock Now!
Tim Holtz Dies, Distress Inks and reinkers have
been In and out of Stock for a couple of weeks now
Tim Holtz Folders.......arriving SOON!!
Cuttlebug Companion Folders
arriving in July(as of now)
If you haven't pre-ordered any of the above Items
email me now to reserve your item(s).
Scor-buddy
Cuttlebug from CHA
Cuttlebug Companion Folders
JustRite Stamps (My price not shown) My price $12.95
Tim Holtz
Folder are $8.25 a package, Dies are $15.95, border $10.95
Please email me if you have any questions
If your local, Don't forget my Open House this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment