This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Positive Thinking!! Summer Mini's

Ok Everyone, Let's all have positive thoughts
that this Thursday is the day they announce the
Summer mini's!
Finger Crossed, toes, eyes,
whatever you think works!!
I will take orders as soon as they are announced!
I'll need your:
Name
Message board name helps
Email Address for Contact
Email address for Paypal (if different)
zipcode
Names of carts you want
I haven't heard of any price changes
so I am going on the
assumption the prices are the same as
the Spring mini's
$53.00 plus shipping for all 3
or
$18.99 each plus shipping

1 comment:

  1. hey I love the energy you put on this blog!

    keep the posts coming
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete