This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

New Cricut Cartridge!!


Anna Griffin
Summer Soirees
Retail $29.99 My Price $22.50

To order email me at:
I need: order, zip code or country and email for pay pal

Celebrate summer with Anna Griffin®! This exclusive image collection features designs for all your summer parties, from graduation to fiestas to beach and pool parties—and more! Create stunning invitations, décor, favor boxes, place cards, and much more, all designed by Anna Griffin®.
  • Artwork by Anna Griffin®
  • Includes cupcake wrappers, placemats, doilies, luminaries or treat bags, favor boxes, invitations, and more
  • Ideal for creating party décor, home accents, gift packaging, and other projects




************************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment: