This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Marion Smith Blossom Tool & More

Marion Smith Designs 
 Bloom Impression Tool!
Email me to order:

 In Stock and Shipping Now!
My Price $18.95
 
 
Rose Petals & Stamen Flower Dies
My Price $9.50
 
 Leaves & Stamen Flower Dies
My Price $9.50

 
 Peony Petals Flower Dies
My Price $10.00

 Small Rose Petal Flower Dies
My Price $6.50
 
 Tickseed Petal Flower Dies
My Price $6.50

Mad Tea Party Paper Pack 6x6
My Price $6.00

****************************************
Prima Bloom Sprays
Have started to Arrive!
All 22 colors!
$6.50 each
Some of them arrived damaged so I have to wait for replacements!
**************************************
 
Click on title to see
what in the pack
$5.00 each
Independence Day  (1 available)
Goal (1 available)
Grad  (1 available)
**********
Echo Park
6x6 paper pads
$4.50 each
 
Getaway
Splendid Sunshine
Summer Bliss
All About a Boy
Sweet Girl
Head Over Heels
Happy Camper
Scoot
A Perfect Summer
Everyday Eclectic
Reflections - Christmas (1 available)
Reflections - Fall
Reflections
Paper & Glue (1 available)
Happy Days
Sweet Day (1 available)
Winter Wishes (1 available)
Here & Now
Springtime (1 available)
This & That - Charming (1 available)
This & That - Graceful (1 available)
This & That - Christmas
For the Record 2 - Tailored (1 available)
Victoria Gardens (1 available)
Keepin Cozy (1 available)
DOTS (1 available)
Style Essentials(1 available)
*******
Carta Bella

6x6 paper pads
$4.50 each

 
 Baby Mine - Blue
Baby Mine - Pink
Sew Lovely (1 available)
Well Traveled
Rough & Tumble (1 available)
Giddy Up! - Girl
Giddy Up! - Boy (1 available)
True Friend
So Noted (1 available)
 
*************************************
Thanks Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. love to read the blog, well pictured also..Keep it up...Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can I purchase the Marion Smith mad tea party pad? My email is kelly3479@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete