This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Cricut Cartridge! Creative Everyday Cards


Shipping Now!
postage not included
To Order Email me at:
************
Creative Everyday Cards
MSRP $29.99 My Price $21.50




Box it Up
MSRP $29.99 My Price $21.50





************************
 Shipping Now
New La La Land Stamps and Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies
Wink of Luna (metallic brush pens)
Wink Of Stella (glitter brush pens)
*****************
Shipping Next Week (late)
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Sets
Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment