This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Items arriving Weekly!!

Email me at:
to order or if you have any questions!
*********
If you have access to Facebook
**********************************
 
Sizzix Magnetic Platform
Retail $39.99 My price $29.99
 

 WRMK 3x4 Picture Punches
The blue is Round Edges
Retail $29.99 My price $19.95

The pink is Square edges
Retail $29.99 My price $19.95

 
WRMK Envelope Punch Board
Retail $19.95 My price $14.95
 
 Tim Holtz Layering Stencil
Retail $5.49 My price $3.95
 
Tim Holtz Glitter is in stock $3.95 each
Tim Holtz 12 set of New Distress Markers $28.00
Watercolor Cardstock $3.95

**********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment