This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, June 24, 2013

New Cartridge coming for Hello Thursday!

 
This is why the Shipping Department (me)
was closed last week......
The 3 of us went to Phoenix for our
 30th Wedding Anniversary!
Where has the time gone?
I have the BEST Hubby Ever!
 
Ok, On to the good stuff!
**************************************************************
New Cricut Project Cartridge
Shipping from me this
Thursday!!
Home for the Holiday-Fall&Winter
$21.99 & postage to you
($2.95 in the US)

 
There is another New Cartridge showing in CCR
But I don't have pictures or info yet.
Simple Holiday Cards $21.99 (my price)
I will post it as soon as I get the info
**********************************************************************************

Becky Higgins Project Life
This is what I have on hand
Ready to ship now
prices do Not include postage

Jade  Dividers
$6.25

Cinnamon Dividers
$6.25

Mini Kits
$10.95
This is what I have on hand. 1 of each unless noted
Seasons
Holiday
Baby Girl
Baby Boy
Childhood



 Core Kits: $21.95 & postage
This is what I have on hand. 1 of each unless noted
 Cinnamon
Midnight
Honey
Jade (2)
Blush


4X6 Cards $6.75 & postage
This is what I have on hand.
1 of each available unless noted
Honey (2)
Cinnamon
Midnight
Rain
Kraft
Jade (2)
Blush (2)

3X4 Cards $4.75 & postage
This is what I have on hand.
1 of each available unless noted
Midnight
Rain
Cinnamon (2)
Honey (2)
Kraft
Jade (2)
Blush (2)
********************************************************************************
Tim Holtz Embossing folders
$7.00 each & postage to you
 
 
Bottle Caps & Rulers Set
or
Travel Signs Set
 
Americana Background & Borders Set
or
Airmail & Compass Set 
 
Blueprint & Gears Set
or
Subway & Stencil Set

 
Playing Games Set
or
 Springtime Background & Borders Set
 
Christmas Background & Borders Set
or
Thankful Background & Borders Set
 
Halloween Background & Borders Set
or
Spooky Things Set
*********************************************************************
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment