This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Open House!

If you are in the Las Vegas Area
or Visiting in late April:

  Stamps Alive! Open House
When: April 27, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
 
4490 E. New York Ave
Some companies who's products
you can expect to see
 at the Open House!

 Sizzix
Tim Holtz
Ranger
Cricut,  
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders
Heartfelt Creations
Justrite Stampers
Viva Decor
Cored'ations
Cosmo cricket
Echo Park
Authentique
Glitz
Zutter
3M
EK Success
Crafter's Workshop
Joy!
Marianne
Nellie Snellen
DoCraft,
CutterPillar
Copics.......

AND MORE!!
*******************************
Thanks Everyone!


1 comment: