This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One last sale! My Pink Stamper Stamps!

ok, one last quick sale
before the end of the year....
My usual price for the 4x6 size is $15.95
on sale for $13.95
My usual price for the 6x8 size is $18.95
on sale for $16.95
Limited to what I have in stock.
First to order and pay gets it!
I charge exact postage!
I'll need your email for paypal and your zipcode.
*******************************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you email me. email address is on the main page, just above the first post.
    stampsalive@cox.net

    ReplyDelete