This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chic and Scary News....Not Good, Not Horrible Either

Latest update on
Chic and Scary
I have called Provo Craft
Every day this week.....
Today I was told that
Chic and Scary
will not arrive until October 14th.
Not Good News!
But, At least it will eventually arrive!
Now......Starting Saturday
I can ship Scandanavian Christmas,
Art Nouveau, Hey Diddle, Diddle
Simply Scarcrows should be here
mid week next week.
Then I can ship that cart,
I am slowly sending paypal requests.
********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment