This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Pink Stamper has
Done it Again!
9 New stamp sets!
Order now, these go FAST!!
********
Stamp for the Cure set
(Hope & Courage)
ALL of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
This promotion will run from May 6th until July 6th.
I'm hoping to raise a lot of money for this cause. $15.95
Spectacular Sayings
$15.95 Invitation Only $15.95
Friend-tastic
$15.95
Freedom Rocks
$15.95
Fancy Phrases
$15.95
Birthday Crazy
$15.95
Encourage Me
6x8 set
$18.95
Biggie Punnies
6x8 set
$18.95
Order any of the Older sets of
My Pink Stamper
and get $1.00 off each Olser set ordered.
*********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment