This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It has been a long and frustrating week!
I still have a few orders to get out!
I am working on them as fast as the Spellbinders
are arriving! I have plenty of extra's except for a few
that everyone was shorted.
There's always a few that arrive later!
I did get another shipped notice!
That order arrives Tuesday, and then ALL orders
will be done and sent!
******************************
The Cuttlebug All in One sets are going
out the door as fast as they are arriving!
*******************************
Still waiting on a lot of Tim Holtz Items
*******************************
Between the 15th and the 19th of April
We will be driving to Boise, Idaho
Straight up through Nevada
Then come home through Utah.
If I can bring anything to anyone
Email me!
****************************
When I get home from that quick little drive
I plan on moving everything to one spot in
my house! Yay!! right now I am running up and
down 3 flights of stairs. I finally have internet
in the basement!! Whoo hooo!
My hubby is the best! Slow, but the best!
Nah, he's not slow.We just have So Much
going on all the time.
****************************
Right now I am off to put some ointment on my nose
(that's another story)
Take 2 Tylenol PM's and go to bed!
It's not even 7pm yet.
***************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment