This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, February 15, 2010

New Spellbinders Arriving WEDNESDAY!!

New Dies will be here on 2/17/10!! I will start shipping pre-orders that day. There are a few things NOT arriving, they are on back order: Big Scalloped Circle large and small, Nested Egg, New Arrival Impressability, Cross Collection, Nested Owl and Easter Fun. Here is a link to see everything that is arriving. http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/new-dies Here is a link to my original post with most pictures and prices. http://stampsalive.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-spellbinders-pictures-start-jan-7th.html I did order extra of everything so if you haven't ordered yet it's not to late! Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment