This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Cartridges Arriving Thursday!!

What's that saying?? "NO REST FOR THE WEARY" Or is it "WICKED"? I'll go with weary, I may misbehave ever once in awhile but by no means am I wicked!! That's me right now! LOL, I got Shipping notice from PC! Dang Fed Ex! They changed Delivery to Thursday! I will no sooner clean up the mess from the MINI MADNESS!! Then I will start this Crazyiness!! I will be sending out Paypal invoices over the weekend and if you want your order to ship Wednesday or Thursday then I need payment by then. If you haven't ordered, No Problem, I ordered extras. I'm sure I will run out of Sweet Treats and Paisley first. I didn't order as many because They had been out at Michaels and I knew alot of you already had them! Little did I know so many of you waited!! I went out on Black Friday to purchase some (sweet treats and paisley) for Friends in faraway lands..... 8 out of 10 were Defective! What a mess!!! Anyhow, Email me if you would like to order: stampsalive@cox.net
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all have a Great Year!

1 comment:

  1. hoi Terry

    You to a happy new year for you and your family!!!
    greetings anneke

    ReplyDelete