This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Cartridges $38.00 Interested?

I am doing it! I'm ordering today, there will be plenty left over to fill orders into January I'm sure! I am thinking about selling the New Full Size Cartridges. These Cartridges: Elmo's Party Batman Superman Songbird Tie The Knot Forever Young Heritage Sentimentals Paisley Sweet Treats Destinations I've told quite a few of you why I don't normally sell them. So, My question is: If I sold the following Cartridges for $38.00 each plus EXACT shipping, How many of you are interested? If you would like to order please email me at: stampsalive@cox.net I need the following information: Full Name Message board name (if you have one) Contact email Paypal email (if different) Names of cartridges you want to order zipcode or country I accept Paypal and Money Orders. As soon as I place my order I will send you a paypal request for payment. I only have a few days to order!

8 comments:

  1. Bummer! I already ordered from someone else because I thought you weren't going to offer them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome!! I was HOPING you would be able to sell full carts eventually!! yippee!!! Sending you an email with my order!!! woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I always could sell them, I just had an "issue" with the price! No "issue" with this price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!!! Sending you an email with my order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to get my order together for you. Any idea when we'll get them?
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have most of them by the end of the month! Other shortly after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want all of them except Paisley and Sweet Treats......I have those already...

    Any idea when you will be getting them.....I think i would wait until you have them and order from you then......Let me know which ones you have for sure and I will send you an email. I just don't like preordering.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. when is the cut-off time for ordering??? thanks!

    ReplyDelete