This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pink Dreamkutter and Pink Bind-it-All

2 Dreamkutters available for SOLD. 3 Bind-it-All's available for Sold I charge exact shipping, so I will need your zipcode to figure shipping. Spellbinders pendants and borders available, some styles I only have 1 or 2 left. 3 Ultimate Crafters Companions Available for $55.00 shipped. Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net if you have any questions

1 comment:

  1. TErri, just got your email. I want that dreamkutz!! Please hold it for me!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete