This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, July 13, 2009

WOW! Spellbinders are going FAST!

The New Dies just released from Spellbinders are already SOLD OUT! Spellbinders has No more in stock. They Hope to have more in and ready to ship in August.
I only have a few left of certain styles, If you think you might want these, Order them now or you'll have a long wait!
Remember Those AREN'T my Prices! Here are Mine:
All New Pendants $17.50
All New Borders $14.50
Grand Borders $17.50
Now, Spellbinders is having a NEW blog party, They are revealing..........
MORE new dies
Go here to see sneak peeks:
I will be ordering these right away! Be sure to pre-order yours today! I want to be sure to have enough dies in stock to ship to everyone who orders. I'm sure Spellbinders will sell out of these super fast!
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net to get yours reserved
before they sell out AGAIN.
If you order befor July 27th, I will offer FREE SHIPPING to anyone in the USA

1 comment:

  1. HI Terri, I love this new set! how much is it please? Please get in touch with me! Wow, free shipping. Sounds good to me!! Barb

    ReplyDelete