This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

NEW! NEW! NEW! Christmas Folders

Lacetree A2 - $3.95
Back by popular demand
winter-borders - 5x7- $7.95
holly-ribbons 5x7 $5.45
christmas-countdown 5x7 $5.45
seasons-greetings A2 $3.95
winter-trees A2 $3.95
candy-cane-stripe A2 $3.95
I will provide more information as it comes in!
Shipping Late September or Early October
2 Bundles Available
First - All 7 Christmas
folders $32.00
Second - All Christmas folders
EXCEPT the Lace Tree $28.00
Or buy individually.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I need a couple of those. Christmas countdow, winter borders

    ReplyDelete