This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, February 23, 2009

New 2009 Justrite Stamps posted

JustRite Stamps has Finally put the New 2009 sets up!
Here is a Sneak Peek at a couple
What's cookin' Borders and Centers
Tiny Words Borders and Centers
Go to this link to see more:
I will have all the new products as soon as JRS starts shipping!
These sets work GREAT with
the Nestibilities!
Email me at stampsalive@cox.net
for Prices, Questions
or to Order!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Another one of my weaknesses that I have been studiously ignoring!!! I didn't know you sold JustRite....why, oh why can't I win the lottery?! LOL...I love your blog, Terri!!!!

    ReplyDelete