This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Spellbinders!

If you followed the blogs and looked at the new Spellbinders you saw that there are 17 (yes!! 17) new sets of Nestibilities coming out. I will be ordering those in, I'm told they should ship by March. If you are interested in any of the new sets please let me know. I want to be sure to order enough. Spellbinders seems to run out of stock Quickly!! They are as usual $19.50 each. I will post a link to all of the newbies as soon as I get back from CHA on Wednesday! By Monday I'm sure Spellbinders will have a link for all the new items. Provo Craft is releasing 7 new Cricut Cartridges, 3 of them are solution carts and 2 are licensed (Hannah Montana and Sponge Bob). Email for pics. There will be a total of 25 NEW Cartridges for 2009! WOW! Can't wait to hear what they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment