This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, April 4, 2014

To Order Email me at:
I need your email for pay pal and your zip code.
Cricut Everyday Fonts Cartridge
(2002372)

MSRP $49.99 My Price $22.50



This cartridge requires the use of a  universal keypad overlay.
(My Price $2.25)
There’s a font for nearly every occasion.
Seven different options in our newest collection offer casual,
 everyday lettering for any project—from gift tags, cards, signs, labels, and much more.

Use with all Cricut® electronic cutting machines

Features 7 full fonts with special characters, in a range of everyday styles

In Cricut Design Space, search for the fonts on this cartridge using the individual font names:
 
Everyday Fonts - A is for Alice,
Everyday Fonts - Best of Times,
Everyday Fonts - Announcement,
Everyday Fonts - Something to Shout About,
 Everyday Fonts - Celebrate,
Everyday Fonts - Big Day,
Everyday Fonts - Warm Wishes


 
****

****

****
 
****
 
****
 
****

******************
Thanks Everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment