This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Echo Park and Doodlebug 6x6 paper pads

6"x6" paper pads
Postage NOT included

Please email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
with the names of what you want
LIMITED QUANTITIES
 
 
Doodlebug
6x6 paper pads
$4.00 each
Snips & Snails
Sugar & Spice
Fruit Stand
Hello Spring
Take Note
Flower Box
 
**********
 
Echo Park
6x6 paper pads
$3.50 each
All about a Boy
Sweet Girl
A perfect Summer
True Friends
Springtime
Victoria Gardens
Scoot
Winter Wishes
Bundle of Joy - boy
Bundle of Joy - girl
*****************
 
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment