This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Alive & Well

 
Hi Everyone! I am Alive & Well......
I am also hanging by a thread to keep my SANITY!
 
If you are on facebook you know I have been sick.
It just wiped me out and took forever to just feel better.
 
Joseph was 1 year on February 22nd.
He is growing like a weed and
learning lots of new things!
********************

I have been told I need to update my blog.
Sometimes blogger does things that just make
me walk away!
Like deleting a couple dozen pictures
I have just put all the info in for.
Or just losing a post!
I started uploading pictures on my
face book page because it's so much easier!
A couple of clicks of the keys and they just pop right up!
None of this one at a time stuff.
*****************
For now, let me just say:
If it's new and it's from:
Spellbinders
Cricut
Cuttlebug
La La Land
Magnolia
Copic
Sizzix (lots not all)
Darice(embossing folders)
Tim Holtz
and a few more

I probably already have it in stock!
******************
I have an Open House coming up in 2 weeks!
Yikes!! All my thoughts are on getting that set up.
Once it's over, give me a week to recoup.....
Then I will try Very hard to get caught up here and maybe even stay caught up! LOL!!
********************
Thanks Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath! Stay healthy and take lots of breaks Terri.

    ReplyDelete