This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Issues!! Computer Issues!!

HI Everyone!
 
Can not believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I posted!
 
I was busy with the Surprise Hello Thursday, Then the New spellbinders or was that the other way around??
 
I had two Very Nice Customers here from Australia,
I Love the Aussie's!!
Have a couple more coming in the next few weeks!
Also a Lovely Lady from California!
 
I have been very busy with shipping, baby, shipping,
work, baby and well STUFF!
 
Right now I am having computer issues with my desktop,
which of course is where most of my information is kept.
I have been answering emails from my phone,
That is NOT fun.
 
I am Very Thankful for the people who know
to just email me and ask anything!
 
I have had a ton of New Items come in and just
do not have time to take pictures and post descriptions.
Some Items are:
Sizzix folders
6x6 pads (different companies)
Tim Holtz twine and string
Tim Holtz metallic stains
A few Crafters Workshop 6x6 stencils
Cuttlebug Folders
 
Tomorrow is Hello Thursday!
Yes there are 2 HT this month!
Can't wait to see what they come up with,
No leaks this time! I think there may be some
items that are Exclusive to......?
****************************
 
Thanks Everyone!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Don't see that the new TC cart is up here, but I'm commenting anyway, just in case I can win it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda,
    Here is the link to go to:
    http://www.teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/2012/09/debuting-teresa-collins-provo-craft-cartridge.html#tp

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete