This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

6x6 paper pad Sale!

To order email me at:
with your zip code and email address for paypal
First to order and pay gets it!
Very Limited Quanities!
Authentique $5.45 each
1 of each available Glowing Journey Blissful Uncommon
Echo Park $4.95 each Victoria Gardens The Apothecary Emporium SOLD OUT
Basic Grey $4.95 each Out of Print SOLD OUT Indie Bloom Oxford SOLD OUT
Pyrus Olivia Jovial
Cosmo Cricket $4.95 each odds & ends Clementine SOLD OUT Dear Mr Claus SOLD OUT Joy Ride
Best Creations $5.45 Hello Fall
Jillibean Soup $4.95 each
2 of Each Available Sweet & Sour Homemade 6 bean Apple Cheddar Christmas Eve Chowder

No comments:

Post a Comment