This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A few links and announcements

Also, I received a email from JustRite Stampers today, this is what it says: You have just 15 Days to make your JustRite purchase before we have a small price increase on July 1st!! So..... Order now and avoid the price hike! If you go to the link above, remember those aren't my prices, email me at: stampsalive@cox.net with what you are interested in for my prices. Remember Nestabilities are on sale the month of June. Sale prices. $17.50 for a single set and $53.50 for the 4 packs. Other items on sale: Bind it Alls $56.50 and Dreamkutters $66.00 Interested in something you don't see? Email me and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment