This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Cartridges!

Two new Cartridges have become available to order! Life's a Beach and Lyrical Letters. There is a special promotion to get these in March but I would have to order 144 of each Cartridge or pay extra to have them shipped direct. I would rather keep the price as low as I can and have them in May! Here are some screen shots the first 6 are from Lyrical Letters and the last two are Life's a beach. There is more to Life's a beach and if you email me I will send it to you. I can't get it to upload here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment