This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Still here!!

WOW! Almost a year since I posted........where has the time gone?
I am still here, moving slow at times, but still here!

Mom demands a lot of my time.
I did get a 3 week break when she went to visit my sister in Texas.
My ears were very Thankful!

All the January releases were sooooooooo SLOW
 to arrive this year, it was Crazy!
I still have a couple of items I'm waiting on.

Anyhow, I'm here! Just an email away!
Stampsalive@cox.net

***********************************************
Thanks Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you again after so long and know you're OK. Life gives us unexpected twists and turns all the time, but we manage to get through it all! Take care, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are! I want to place copic order soon. Be sure to take care of yourself too :)
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYEEEAAAAYYY!!! I'm so glad to hear you're still here. I was so sad thinking you weren't doing this any more. I too have been MIA for 4 years due to life's craziness. But I'm back too!!
    Blessings!
    Pam D

    ReplyDelete