This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tim Holtz August Color of the Month! Ground Espresso

 
 
August Color of The Month!
Ground Espresso
My price is $21.00
(includes all 6 items pictured)

Postage Not Included
 This will ship by the end of August.
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
I need your email address and your zip code.
 

August Color of The Month!
Ground Espresso
******
 It will ship by the end of August.
I have many of you who get it every month.
So, how about Auto Ship?
Email me ( stampsalive@cox.net)
with Auto Ship in the Subject line.
Tell me what you want,
Complete set or individual pieces.
Please be exact.
Send me your zip code and email address for pay pal.
(even if you have ordered a hundred times!!)
I will create a file and just automatically send a PayPal
when the monthly color is ready to ship!
Auto Ship will Start With the June Color
*************************
My price is $21.00
(includes all 6 items pictured)

Postage Not Included
 ******************
Individual prices
Marker - $2.75
Ink Pad - $4.50
Reinker - $3.50
Paint - $3.50
Stain - $3.50
Spray Stain - $4.50
*************************
July Color of the Month
Blueprint Sketch
 
June Color of the Month
Hickory Smoke
 
May Color of the Month
Twisted Citron
 
April Color of the Month
Fossilized Amber
 
March Color of the Month
Mermaid Lagoon
 
February Color of the Month
Abandoned Coral
 
 January Color of the Month
Cracked Pistachio 
*****************
Mini Distress Kit #13
$7.95
 (Kits 1-12 still available also)
*************
DIY Accessories
$16.99 (all 4 pieces)
 
Pad - $2.99
Glaze - $6.50
Sprayer - $3.75

Refresher - $3.75


 
****************
Thanks Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment