This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Open House is Coming Soon!

Stamps Alive!
Open House
Saturday, June 2nd

If you live in the
Las Vegas, NV Area
(Henderson, Pahrump, Mesquite)
It will be worth your drive!
and you have not had an email
 from me with details....
Email me at:
and I will send you that email!

Some companies that I will have on Hand

 Ranger, Tim Holtz
Sizzix
Cricut, Cuttlebug
Scor Pal, Copic
Hero Arts
Heartfelt Creations
Justrite Stamps
Viva Décor
My Pink Stamper
Peachy Keen
Spellbinders
& More!
 If you know any of those companies,
you know some have a WIDE assortment of products
I will have most of that assortment on hand.

 Plus assorted companies for:
6x6 Paper pads
Twine

 Do you have a Bind it All? Or a Cinch?
I will have lots of O-wires!
Assorted sizes and colors

******************************
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment