This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paper Lace & Wrap it up!
In Stock Now
Shipping Now
$38.95 Each
Plus Postage
***********
Check out the
JustRite Stamper sale below
New Dies just for them!
**************
I have ordered More
Ornamental Iron
&
Car Decals
$46.95 each
I did this because there are
plenty of you that
Won't or Can't
order from
cricutmachine.com
******************
I will go to Michaels and
Pick up Quarter Note
for those that aren't
able to or don't have a
Michaels nearby.
I will wait and get them on
sale and they will be
$44.95 each.
(I have to pay sales tax on them)
*******************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment