This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Spellbinders! going fast!!

I a few of all the new Spellbinders left.
They are pictured below.
I also have the new Provo Craft Cuttlebug folders.
All 3 of the combo sets are still available.
2 of the 3 border sets are available,
Organic Flourish should arrive this week.
If you didn't get in on the HSN special,
I have a few of the regular embossing folders left.
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
If you have any questions.
Pictures and prices are posted below for everything mentioned above!

No comments:

Post a Comment