This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Updates, News and Vacation!!

 
 
Starts Shipping Thursday!!
I will start sending PayPal invoices soon!
Check your invoice if I forgot something....
Email me and let me know!
*************************
Still NO Crazy Bird Stamps!!
They are suppose to start Shipping to me,
The very last Day of September!
I am going to beg, plead and bribe (if I need to)
to get mine here by September 7th!!
 
Because........Don't Panic, Please!
The Shipping Department (me)
Will be Closed From
September 8th - September 27th
Hubby and I have combined Birthdays and Anniversary
to take a cruise. We are going on an Alaskan cruise!
We have wanted to take this for a Very Long Time!!
Our Anniversary is June 11th and we spent most of our
Anniversary's in band concerts, dance recitals
or some other awesome activity!
 
 
It's only a 7 day cruise but we are taking advantage
of being in the North West
and going a few days early and staying a few days after.
************************
So, If you've read this far.....
September's color of the month will be ordered before I leave.
So will Kit #14. All that should arrive right
around the time I get home.
There may be a slight delay in getting that out, Not much.
*************************
They just may arrive by the time I get home!!
Fingers Crossed!!
****************
Questions???
Email me!
It has been very Crazy here!
My mom has been sick, I got sick, work (real job) has been super busy!
I have been being a taxi mom again the past week and taken Joseph more then usual.
All for a good cause!
****************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Terri, I know those crazy birds will fly to me. No rush, relax enjoy the travel preparations.

    ReplyDelete