This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tim Holtz Stencils shipping soon!


Tim Holtz Stencils
Shipping Soon!!
$4.50 Each
Postage Not Included
Email to order:


Tag shaped stencils
 can be used to layer with inks,
stains, paints, and more!
Stencil measures
approximately 4.125 x 8.5 inches


BLOSSOM 031

FLOURISH 032

LACE 034

VALENTINE 033

WILDFLOWER 035
*********************
Prima 
 BANNER PAD 911188
My price $4.50
 Package contains thirty 9 x 7-1/2 inch single-sided triangle sheets in
five different designs (six of each design). Acid and lignin free.

Prima 
CHIPBOARD BANNER 911171
My Price $5.95
Package contains four 9 x 7-1/2 inch rectangle chipboard pieces with two punch holes and
one scallop side on each, three 9 x 7-1/2 inch triangle pieces with two punch holes on each and seven 1-5/8 x 7-1/2 inch chipboard pieces with two punch holes and one scallop side on each.

Prima
Hair & Skin Watercolor Pencils
My Price $9.50
Introducing NEW watercolor pencils...a stylish, sleek design and pigment-filled, beautiful colors, combined to bring you the very best coloring experience.
Pair the Julie Nutting watercolor pencil set with any of her stamps for perfect skin, lips, and hair tones...every time! 
Stamps Available Also!
****************************

To pre-order all 6 items:
my price is $21.00 & postage
Email me to be on the list.
Stampsalive@cox.net
Shipping End of March!


Email for individual prices

Cracked Pistachio &
Abandoned Coral
Available in Limited Quanities
*******************

Heidi Swapp Word Dies
7 Word Dies $9.00 each OR
Buy all 7 Dies for $59.00
Postage Not Included
Shipping Soon!
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net


Bliss

Create

Document

Happy

Imagine

Lovely

Thank you
**************************
Lots going on here, sorry I don't get to the blog a lot!
You can always email me
to ask any questions you might have!

Remember I always have in stock
and ready to ship:
Copic Sketch
Copic Refills
Nibs
Scor Tape (all sizes)
******************************
Thanks Everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. I didnt know Heidi Swapp was doing dies!! I have to have a few of those. Are they preorder too? Or you have those now? hmmmm, exciting! xx Lizzy

    ReplyDelete