This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Sale! Very Limited Items!!

SALE! SALE! SALE!
VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!
 
Mostly 1 of each item Available!
 
Postage is NOT included in price
 
To order email me at:
I will need your email address for PayPal
your zip code or country to figure postage.
*****************************
Mini Retro Packages $9.00
Mini Retro Ornaments $9.00
Mini Stocking & Candy Cane $9.00
Mini Toy Soldier & Ice Skate $9.00
Mini Lantern & Antlers $9.00
Mini Mirror & Wall Clock $9.00
Mini Sand & Sea $9.00
Mini Owl & Crescent Moon $9.00
Mini Eiffel Tower & Shield $9.00
Mini Feather & Inkwell $9.00
Mini Jingle Bell & Christmas Bell $9.00
Mini Trophy & Prize Ribbon $9.00
Vintage Alarm Clock & Camera Set $9.00
Mini Apothecary Bottles $9.00
Merry Christmas $16.00
Leaf Blueprint $16.00
Season's Greetings $16.00
Here & There $16.00
Compass Blueprint $16.00
French Flight $16.00
Birthday Blueprint $16.00
Big Top $16.00
**************************
Still a few of These items left!
 
*********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment