This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Spellbinders Coming Soon!!

 

New Spellbinders!

Coming Very soon!
 
S6-018 - Painted Lady
Retail $24.99 My price $16.00
 
You must pre-order,
I am only ordering for people that email me orders,
NO Extras!
 
Click on the word Spellbinders (above)
or
This will take you the Spellbinders site to see what's new!
Don't order there or you will pay their prices!
Below is how to order from me and my prices
 
To Order Email me at:
 
MRSP $24.99 - My Price $16.00
MRSP $19.99 - My Price $14.00
MSRP $14.99 - My Price $11.50
MRSP $9.99 - My Price $7.50
I will need your:
 Order (Product name and number)
Zip code / country
Email address
 
I expect to be shipping around November 10,
but will keep you updated.
**************************
Thanks Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment