This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, April 18, 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls!!

In Stock & Shipping
 
Order 5 or more styles
Of stamps
 
Get 10% off your order!!
(Paper Nest Dolls ONLY)
 
Email me at:
I will need: order, email and zip code
 
 Questions? Email me!
*************************
 
Rainy Day Friends Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Avery's Birthday Surprise Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Birthday Emma Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Butterfly Friend Avery Rubber Stamp
$8.50

Chef Angelina
$8.50


Cupcake Ellie Rubber Stamp
$8.50

 
Easter Bonnet Avery Rubber Stamp
$8.50

Easter Bunny Ellie Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Farmer Owen Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Firefighter Owen Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Holiday Ballerina Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
I Love Art Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Little Birdie Ellie Rubber
$8.50
 
Little Chick Avery Rubber
$8.50
 
Little Miss Hollywood Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Love Bubbles Rubber Stamp
$9.00
 
Miss Hollywood Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Sweet Friend Rubber Stamp
$8.50
 
Tooth Fairy Avery Rubber Stamp
$8.50
****************************************

Restocked and Shipping!
Elizabeth Craft Design Dies
 
 Arriving This Week!

 MSRP Price $5.99   My Price $4.75
 
 
Lindy's Stamp Gang


Wink Of Stella Brush - 3 pack $13.95 each

Elegant - Black, Silver, Clear
White Christmas - White, Red, Dark Green
 
 Wink of Luna $6.95 Each
Nine Colors to Choose from!
Red, Light Green, Green, Blue, Violet,
Silver, Gold, Black, Copper


Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear $4.75 each

******************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment